- PHP 7.4+ (PHP 8.1 recommended),
- 1 GB RAM,
- Fast CPU (Trademinator will run even on a i386, however time matters here, the faster, the better),
- Verified account & API keys of any of the supported crypto Exchanges, and
- A valid subscription to the Trademinator website.
To run the Trademinator client, you just have to open a terminal and type the following inside the directory where you download the PHAR file.
You will be asked some questions.
- Mode: octobot or trademinator. Octobot mode forces the Trademinator client to act as a signalling engine to the Octobot Trading bot. Trademinator mode acts as a fully standalone client that doesn't require any other software.
- Subscription email: you will need to get a subscription (free or paid) to use the Trademinator client. Just enter the email you are planning to use.
- Minimum profit: Trademinator won't try to trade any operation that produces less than the given profit it is configured. 1% is a good starting point.
- Minimum points. Tradeimnator won't consider any signalling from the Trademinator server if it has less than the given points. 1 is a good starting point.
- Risk: Trademinator will buy in the given market based on the risk you configure. 10% is a good starting point.
- Non-operational space: it is the number of seconds that has to wait (at least) before doing any other verification. A good start is 300 seconds.
- Operational space: is the number of seconds that has to wait (at least) before doing any other verification. A good start is 600 seconds.
- Octobot Trade View URL (octobot mode): it is the URL where your Octobot listens to the Tradeview signalling.
- Octobot Token (octobot mode): it is the security token that Trademinator needs to use when signalling Octobot.
After these basic questions, you will be asked for:
- Exchange: choose from a list of exchanges that Trademinator supports. If you are using Octobot, you have to make sure that you select an exchange that is supported by Octobot as well,
- Symbol: choose from a list of supported symbols on the selected exchange.
- API keys: the API keys you have to let the Trademinator work. Please note that these API keys must have enough permissions to allow trading and wallet access.
In the end, Trademinator will start. In some cases, depending on the exchange you select, it is possible that the starting after the configuration fails. Do not panic, edit the trademinator.cfg file and fix it. Some exchanges, such as NDAX require additional authentication lines.